Cayenne Board Report - January 2007

From: Andrus Adamchik (aadamchi..pache.org)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2007 - 11:31:30 EST

    (couldn't commit this to the meeting agenda in SVN as I don't have
    enough SVN karma)

    APACHE CAYENNE PROJECT STATUS - January 2007

    SUMMARY
    -------

    This is the first ever report after Cayenne graduation as a TLP. At
    the moment we concentrate on the infrastructure migration and making
    the first non-incubating release.

    COMMUNITY
    ---------

    Cayenne community is healthy as before. New volunteers help us with
    the web site design.

    New PMC Members: NONE
    New Committers: NONE

    PROJECT STATUS

    * We are working on the infrastructure migration to the TLP location,
    although most of the opened infrastructure tasks haven't been addressed
    yet.
    * Stable releases 1.2.2 and 2.0.2 are being voted on at this moment.
    2.0.2 should become the first release made by Cayenne as a TLP (as
    opposed to 1.2 which is a pre-Apache maintenance branch). 3.0 release
    milstone is on the way.
    * We are working on a new web site design.

    Andrus Adamchik