[ANN] New location of the mailing lists

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 02:25:50 EST

    Hi everybody,

    As you've seen from Joe's yesterday's email, we've got new locations
    for Cayenne mailing lists, corresponding to the new status of the
    project at Apache. No action needs to be taken by subscribers - all
    subscriptions are preserved. Note however that you should use the new
    addresses to post to the list and to subscribe/unsubscribe.

    I updated the website with the new information (I'll add new archive
    links once those become available):

    http://incubator.apache.org/cayenne/lists.html

    Andrus