Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-733) Support for embeddable classes

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 09:19:45 EST

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik (JIRA): "[JIRA] Created: (CAY-737) Deprecate DataContextTransactionEventListener, DataObjectTransactionEventListener, DataContextEvent"

    Jumping ahead of Craig... The backend logic is like this - an
    "embeddable" class has no association with a specific table on its
    own, but it can still map to the column names (e.g. "zipCode" ->
    "ZIP_CODE"). Entities using an embeddable are free to leave this
    mapping unchanged or they can override it to map to different columns.

    I think this logic will drive the Modeler UI.

    Andrus