Things to do for 3.0

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 09:32:17 EST

    There are a lot of useful (and working) new things on trunk to make
    3.0M1 an attractive release. Still some of them are not in a user-
    friendly form yet (missing docs, no modeler integration, etc.). I
    tried to build a list of leftovers that we need to finish before we
    can make a 3.0 milestone release. As always volunteers are free to
    grab any of these.

    * Callback tasks (CAY-737,CAY-738,CAY-739)
    * Document "Caching and Fresh Data"
    * Document the state of POJO implementation
    * POJO class generation templates?
    * Maven plugin documentation (update from wiki first, check for TODO
    notes)

    Andrus