Re: [DONE] Re: SVN migration starting

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2007 - 08:48:01 EST

    OK, thanks!

    I'm hacking and slashing my Eclipse workspaces right now because of
    extra Java projects being tossed my way to maintain at work, because
    of the JDK splits in Cayenne (I never quite had that set up correctly,
    as you noticed on my last commits), and in preparation of a new
    MacBook Pro which should be able to run Java *really nicely* (compared
    to this older PowerBook). Maybe Eclipse will no longer take 2 minutes
    to start up -- and another 2-3 minutes to refresh the workspace. :-)
    I just wanted to make sure I was still good with the changes you made.

    Thanks again!

    /dev/mrg