FindBugs

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 08:43:06 EST

    What would the general consensus be here of using FindBugs
    (http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/)? I just used the 1.1.1 version to
    analyze Cayenne 3.0 and it is reporting 1720 (potential) bugs (at
    least on my current source tree). I haven't used this tool much yet,
    but it seems like it could be useful. I also believe it has support
    to run in the background, like from an ant task. This could be useful
    for nightly builds. Or even like a weekly report of some kind.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg