Re: FindBugs

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 09:56:33 EST

    There are ways to tell the tool to exclude bugs by a filter list. I
    haven't looked into the details of that yet, but that could be an
    option to eliminate things we decide are OK and don't want to appear
    again.

    I'm attaching an HTML report I produced with this command-line:

    ~/Projects/eclipse/workspace/Cayenne30/framework>
    ~/Desktop/findbugs-1.1.1/bin/findbugs -textui -effort:max -onlyAnalyze
    'org.apache.cayenne.-' -low -html -outputFile modeler-report.html
    cayenne-modeler

    It also has a -xdocs option to produce output for Maven. Obviously, I
    have more work to do. :-)

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg

    PS. If the mailing list strips the attachment and you want to see it
    (and don't want to run your own like I did above), shoot me an e-mail
    directly.