Cayenne 2.0.2: 1.2 class generation woes

From: Dirk Olmes (dir..anthippe.ping.de)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 14:23:26 EST

    Hi,

    I'm just playing around with cayenne a bit and stumbled over a strange
    behaviour of the modeler. When I generate classes and choose the 1.2
    class generator the generated java classes look like this:

    public class ${classGen.className} extends
    ${classGen.superPrefix}${classGen.className} {
    }

    When I choose the 1.1 class generator, everything looks normal.

    -dirk