Re: Cayenne 2.0.2: 1.2 class generation woes

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 18:34:14 EST

    On 2/2/07, Dirk Olmes <dir..anthippe.ping.de> wrote:
    > I'm just playing around with cayenne a bit and stumbled over a strange
    > behaviour of the modeler. When I generate classes and choose the 1.2
    > class generator the generated java classes look like this:
    >
    > public class ${classGen.className} extends
    > ${classGen.superPrefix}${classGen.className} {
    > }
    >
    > When I choose the 1.1 class generator, everything looks normal.

    Ok... and? :-)

    classGen was obsoleted in the 1.2 version.

    From the 1.2 templates:

    ##Terminology:
    ## Base class - super superclass of entity, ie,
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.PersistentObject or MyBaseClass
    ## Super class - superclass of entity, ie,
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.art.auto._Artist
    ## Sub class - class of entity, ie, org.objectstyle.cayenne.art.Artist
    ##
    ## Classes available in template
    ## objEntity - the ObjEntity class: See
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.map.ObjectEntity
    ## stringUtils - class for string "helper" functions: See
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.gen.StringUtils
    ## entityUtils - class for entity "helper" functions: See
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.gen.EntityUtils
    ## importUtils - class for import statement management: See
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.gen.ImportUtils
    ##