Re: Re-engineering DB Schema + DataNode

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 09:11:26 EST

    I agree it shouldn't add DataNodes if one already exists. What I was
    thinking is to make sure you have a DataNode after supplying
    connection information so you wouldn't have to enter it again.

    Yeah, you can go back to the DataMap, which might be the best option
    (I prefer to lock on everything but BLOBs), but I was thinking
    something that worked more locally in the tab you were on so you'd not
    have to bounce around when making minor tweaks.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg