Getting access to JPA TCK

From: Andrus Adamchik (aadamchi..pache.org)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 12:23:21 EST

    Hi,

    How do we (the Apache Cayenne project) can get access to the JPA TCK?
    I understand that individuals that request access to the TCK need to
    file some non-disclosure paperwork. So what exactly is needed?

    Also, maybe I am getting ahead of myself with this question, but
    since all the TCK stuff is covered with secrecy, I am not even sure
    how it is organized and whether a standalone TCK is available? (JPA
    is a part of JSR-220, which is in turn a part of JEE 5...)

    Thanks
    Andrus