Fwd: Getting access to JPA TCK

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 12:35:13 EST

    Folks,

    I got a reply from Geir (it is on a public list, so I see no problem
    forwarding it to Cayenne dev).

    Anybody who wants to participate in the TCK work, please fax the form
    to the number below. Since the link to this form circulated on
    Cayenne lists before, I believe myself (and maybe others) may have it
    on file already. Contact jcp-ope..pache.org if you are in doubt.

    Andrus

    Begin forwarded message: