Please Help

From: Ramachandran Rajashri (rramachandra..axton.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 09:53:30 EST

    I am very interested in downloading this project and using it for data
    analysis. I am a data architect and I don't have much of a programming
    background. I have created a model file using the cayenne modeler that I
    would like to substitute for the one that comes bundled with the tool. I
    was wondering if it would be possible for me to get detailed step by
    step instructions on getting this tool to work.

    I have added GEF plug-in to eclipse. Do I need to build this project as
    a plug-in project ?

    Besides the source that I will download from
    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/soc/trunk/cayenne-rop/
    What are the other dependent jars/frameworks.

    Any help that I can get would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Raji