Re: Getting access to JPA TCK

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 10:09:44 EST

    MyFaces has a separate list because we're the only ones using the JSF TCK.

    If JPA is standalone from whatever Geronimo is testing, it probably
    makes sense to have a separate list. However, since we know that
    OpenJPA (and maybe others) are also going to need access to this list,
    it may make sense to plan for something non-Cayenne-specific.

    Or it may just be that when OpenJPA gets far enough along to test the
    tck, they would just join tc..ayenne.