JIRA changelog & roadmap

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 11:58:57 EST

    In my own work, I've found the JIRA changelog & roadmap features to be
    very helpful. It makes it very easy to see what each version actually
    fixed and gives a good idea as to what the next version will fix.

    Unfortunately, we just lump everything into major.minor. So, it's not
    really easy to tell what was fixed in 2.0, 2.0.1, and 2.0.2. If we can
    get some sort of lazy concensus on this, I'd like to see someone with
    administrative rights ad new minor versions to the project and I'll
    volunteer to update the appropriate fix versions for the issues.

    --
    Kevin

    Kevin Menard Servprise International, Inc. 800.832.3823 x308