Re: JIRA changelog & roadmap

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 12:55:52 EST

    +1

    The downside is that we'll have a very long list of versions, with
    higher probability of making a mistake when picking one. But the
    upside (at least I hope) will be that the RELEASE-NOTES can be
    generated straight from Jira, regardless how many versions a
    particular fix affected (currently the RELEASE-NOTES.txt is built
    manually).

    Andrus