Re: Cayenne Publicity

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 17:27:53 EST

    Yes I think so, this is a big deal Apache lends a lot of credability
    to the Cayenne framework. It means a lot to architects justifying the
    technology choices.

    I would also put in a link to the Apache Conn podcast by Jean, as its
    interesting to hear her talk about the process. Also people will see
    that Cayenne is a pretty solid piece of work which has been around the
    block already.

    regards Malcolm Edgar