Maven 2.0.5 upgrade

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 19:56:51 EST

    Saw a note on geronimo dev list about the new Maven version (and the
    encouraging fact that Geronimo was successfully built with it). Had a
    minute to try it out. It actually works - I was able to build the
    Cayenne tree from scratch (over the existing local repo).

    So I guess it is safe to upgrade... Let's do it! :-)

    Also I found this interesting bit: http://tinyurl.com/28pl97 that I
    can confirm myself. The issues that we stumbled upon are still not
    fixed:

    http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-128?

    Andrus