RE: JIRA changelog & roadmap

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 11:38:24 EST

    Actually, looking again, I may just lack permissions.

    Andrus, can you bulk edit closed issues? You can verify by clicking
    the "closed" link from the main Cayenne JIRA page. Then in the
    upper-right, click the "all 592 issue(s)" next to the "Bulk Change"
    label. Select a few issues, click "Next". Then check if you can "Edit
    Issues" in the next step. I only have "Transition Issues" and "Delete
    Issues" available to me . . .

    If you can actually edit issues, we may not need to get the infra guys
    involved at all.

    Thanks,
    Kevin