Planning Releases [WAS: JIRA changelog & roadmap]

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 11:59:11 EST

    Fair enough. What I was hoping to achieve was some idea of when to cut
    a release. Right now we sorta just wing it. When enough issues are
    closed someone proposes the vote and we go from there. What might be
    nice is knowing what open issues need to be fixed before we release
    2.0.3 and what can wait until a 2.0.4.

    I suppose we could adopt the new versions for issues going forward and
    that wouldn't be terrible. Otherwise, if anyone has any ideas to fill
    in that void, please pitch them.

    Thanks,
    Kevin