Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne: Board Report February 2007 (comment added)

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 03:03:43 EST

    On 18/02/2007, at 11:16 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    >> Also, is it worth bringing more attention to the fact that the
    >> site was done with Confluence? Seems that some of the things we
    >> learnt could be used in other Apache projects
    >
    > Probably yes.
    >
    > Andrus

    I added some notes with regard to the web site to this report and I
    hope you don't think it presumptuous that I also added the
    sponsorship of the new web site design by my company. This isn't
    about publicity for us (this really isn't our target demographic :-)
    but I think it important that the board understand the potential for
    sponsorship in lots of different forms: hopefully the ASF can
    leverage all the sponsorship they can get, both cash and in other
    ways. There is a huge amount of goodwill out there and not all of it
    is about programming.

    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001