Re: DVModeler in HEAD?

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 16:10:17 EST

    Hi Ahmed & co,

    I would like to pick up DVModeler going forward, but I have a bunch of
    stuff to do before I can get around to it.

    While I think annotations, and entity properties can provide some of
    this stuff, mixing up UI concerns with the entity model is wrong. This
    is where the DV adding a layer over the top is a great idea.

    regards Malcolm