[ANN] New committer - Aristedes Maniatis

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 09:42:07 EST

    I am glad to announce that Cayenne PMC just voted to grant Aristedes
    Maniatis a committer status on Cayenne project.

    Ari, welcome on board! :-)

    I will initiate the UNIX account creation process with ASF infra
    (this will be a learning experience for me as well). In the meantime
    this guide may help you with orientation:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

    Cheers,
    Andrus