Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 04:27:48 EST

    Folks, since the board meeting is tomorrow and we are under a
    deadline to submit the report, I did that:

    1. Added the latest news about Ari becoming a committer.
    2. Removed both notes being discussed in the parallel thread. (I made
    my own opinion clear on those, but I recognize that there is no full
    agreement, and we may need to continue this discussion. When and if
    we come to some consensus on those, we can use the following month
    report to pass it to the board).

    Andrus