Re: REMINDER: BOARD REPORTS

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 05:43:09 EST

    > 1. Added the latest news about Ari becoming a committer.
    > 2. Removed both notes being discussed in the parallel thread. (I
    > made my own opinion clear on those, but I recognize that there is
    > no full agreement, and we may need to continue this discussion.
    > When and if we come to some consensus on those, we can use the
    > following month report to pass it to the board).

    Personally happy to not continue this conversation and move onto more
    important things. Others have much more experience with what the
    board wants to see in these reports and what is important to say to
    them. To be clear, my original amendments were only ever about
    portraying the project in good light (as capable of attracting
    support) and never about the relative magnitude of who contributed
    what. We can continue to build the success stories page which also
    shows a breadth of corporate support for Cayenne.

    Cheers
    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001