Re: Extended types

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 16:02:25 EST

    Hello. (sorry for this duplicate post, I tried the old objstyle addr
    first..)

    Just read about joda and JSR 310 at tss. Did you ever put your joda-
    extended type in the wiki Chris?

    http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=44248
    http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/

    I have never used joda, but had a lot of problems with Date and
    Calendar. Will probably look into joda at the time of my next Date/
    Calendar frustration.

      - Tore.