Re: Extended types

From: Tore Halset (
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 16:02:25 EST

    Hello. (sorry for this duplicate post, I tried the old objstyle addr

    Just read about joda and JSR 310 at tss. Did you ever put your joda-
    extended type in the wiki Chris?

    I have never used joda, but had a lot of problems with Date and
    Calendar. Will probably look into joda at the time of my next Date/
    Calendar frustration.

      - Tore.