FWD: podling BIS notifications (jars in svn & crypto)

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 12:46:39 EST

    An FYI on one person's feelings about putting jars into svn, and
    consequences if those jars contain 5D002 software.

    Also, if we are now supporting encryption functionality in the
    modeler, we need to get listed on
    http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ by following the processes
    outlined at http://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html

    There's a lot more detailed info on this topic in the "podling BIS
    notifications" thread running on genera..ncubator.apache.org if you
    want to read it.