Help needed - new modeler icons

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 08:04:05 EST

    We need two new modeler icons:

    * Embeddable [1] as the name implies, this is something that is a
    part of the entity, but is not a standalone entity by itself.
    * EntityListener - an arbitrary Java class that listens for the
    entity lifecycle events.

    Anybody on this list possesses appropriate skills to help us with
    that? Also we can use this thread to discuss the desired appearance
    of those icons. I chatted with Malcolm, and his idea (that I like)
    for Embeddable was a green circle with "e" inside of it (just like
    the class icon is done with "c").

    FYI, current modeler icons live in this folder - [2].

    Andrus

    [1] http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/
    2007/01/0122.html
    [2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/
    cayenne-modeler/src/main/resources/org/apache/cayenne/modeler/images/