Re: JPA enhancer behavior - fat agent?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2007 - 13:21:58 EST

    I see how TemporaryClassLoader operates. We haven't been using
    'getNewTempClassLoader' in the provider code as of yet. Let me poke
    around and see if I am overcomplicating the issue... I still don't
    understand how to push an enhanced class back into the app
    classloader space, but maybe I am wrong (still thinking in Cayenne
    classic terms), and this is not needed.

    Andrus