Re: Ant vs Maven [Was: Building 3.0 from trunk]

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 14:10:27 EST

    Something broke. :-) This is a code checkout from last night (EST).

    Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/axis/axis/1.4/axis-1.4.jar
    1562K downloaded
    [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
    [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

    Missing:
    ----------
    1) com.atlassian.confluence:confluence-soap:jar:2.0

      Then, install it using the command:
          mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.atlassian.confluence -DartifactId=c
    onfluence-soap \
              -Dversion=2.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

      Path to dependency:
            1) org.apache.cayenne.build-tools:maven-cayenne-build-plugin:maven-plugi
    n:3.0-SNAPSHOT
            2) com.atlassian.confluence:confluence-soap:jar:2.0

    1 required artifact is missing.

    for artifact:
      org.apache.cayenne.build-tools:maven-cayenne-build-plugin:maven-plugin:3.0-SNA
    PSHOT

    from the specified remote repositories:
      apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

    [INFO] Total time: 1 minute 5 seconds
    [INFO] Finished at: Sun Feb 25 13:58:47 EST 2007
    [INFO] Final Memory: 8M/16M