Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-762) ERDiagram for Object Entities in Cayenne Modeler

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 17:40:52 EST

    > The license appears to be the Open Software License despite the
    > commentary at the top of the page. We'd have to run this license by
    > legal-discuss before we could use it as it has not yet been classified
    > by the ASF yet.

    I asked Francisco if he would mind if I redistribute parts of his code
    under the GPLv2. This was no problem for him. I'd first contact Francisco
    before doing some complicated licence talk with the ASF.

    But first of all it would be required that everybody is OK with adding
    some (this) diagram editor to Cayenne. My earlier mail was just a
    suggestion. Please first have a look at alternatives and at the
    source/implementation in question...

    Adrian