Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-762) ERDiagram for Object Entities in Cayenne Modeler

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2007 - 17:50:22 EST

    We'll have to do a "complicated license talk" with the ASF no matter
    what happens unless the published license of the code appears in the
    list of approved ASF licenses.

    And anything that does not fall under "Category A: Authorized
    Licenses" will be difficult to integrate.
    http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html#category-a

    GPL falls under "Category X: Excluded Licenses"