Re: 3.0 snapshots

From: Lasantha Ranaweera (lasanth..pensource.lk)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 08:11:44 EST

Hi Andrus,

I am getting following error. Please find the attached pom.xml file too.
Anything I am missing?

Error = >

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.cayenne
ArtifactId: cayenne-parent
Version: 3.0-SNAPSHOT

org.apache.cayenne:cayenne-parent:pom:3.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),