Re: Using Eclipse with Mavenized Cayenne - http://cayenne.apache.org/eclipse.html

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 00:07:25 EST

    I started a jdk15 workspace and imported everything. 325 errors.

    Closing cayenne-regression-profiler dropped it down to 129. I don't
    think this code is currently maintained, is it?

    Closing cayenne-tutorial, cayenne-rop-client-tutorial,
    cayenne-rop-server-tutorial dropped it to 116. Looks like these are
    missing jar files.

    The remaining errors all deal with EJBQL, specifically in
    cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished/target/generated-sources in a default
    package.

    Looks like an svn update is going to deal with this. Trying a root
    mvn clean install. Nope, made it worse -- now at 124 errors.

    Strangely enough, the "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install" only took 7
    minutes this time instead of 17.