Re: Using Eclipse with Mavenized Cayenne - http://cayenne.apache.org/eclipse.html

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 09:29:11 EST

    Ok. That's my problem. I did mvn eclipse:eclipse. I wonder how I
    can undo it?

    Can we either disable or change the behavior of this command if it
    doesn't work as expected? This is the first thing a Maven user is
    going to try to do to get the project to work in Eclipse. At
    minimum, the web page needs to have a DON'T DO IT warning in big
    letters :-)