Re: dev guide issues - svn from eclipse

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 11:17:41 EST

    I have the plugin installed :-) Although you made me look :-)

    Interestingly, Team -> Share generated an "Unsupported working copy
    format". My subclipse module isn't compatible?

    I'm using 0.9.106. I guess I must be too far behind the curve on
    that one. I hadn't realized that 1.0 was out (no upgrade path
    internally to Eclipse).