Re: Using Eclipse with Mavenized Cayenne - http://cayenne.apache.org/eclipse.html

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 12:00:27 EST

    > I'm sure it's a matter of
    > perspective.
    No, it's a matter of Maven :).
    So much about "maven helps a better project organization".
    Looking at the many mavenized projects I see no better organization,
    but a higher fragmentation (very high for some projects).
    Most of the time, this fragmentation is not "logical" or "comfortable" from the user
    perspective, but it's done "somehow" so that maven digests it.

    Looking at this entire Maven thing, it reminds me the good old dead horse joke :).

    Ahmed.