Re: Documenting the modules / Documenting the sets of functionality

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 06:36:12 EST

    On Mar 2, 2007, at 1:39 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    >> On Mar 1, 2007, at 6:47 PM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:
    >> > I took a look at the svn folder layout.
    >> >
    >> > - jpa-chapter-* and pojo are integration tests? Definitely not
    >> > obvious from the module names.
    >>
    >> It is obvious :-) The full path is "itests/jpa-chapter*"
    >
    > Well, you only see this if you're working with the raw svn checkout.
    > You don't see this in Eclipse, nor when you import the project into
    > eclipse.

    You are nit-picking. There is an Eclipse view for each module, but
    the developers are expected to look at the big picture at least once.

    BTW, during the last round of the repo reorganizations all
    suggestions were taken into account [1]. We can do it one more time
    if a better layout is proposed.

    [1] http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/
    2007/01/0101.html

    Andrus