Geronimo/Cayenne Integration Help Needed

From: Lasantha Ranaweera (lasanth..pensource.lk)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 00:41:57 EST

    Hi Geronimo/Cayenne Experts,

    It is been bit of time I had started working on Cayenne JPA integration
    of Geronimo and having couple of questions. So thought to create an
    initial patch and get some of your expert inputs rather than waiting
    until for the end. Please have a look at GERONIMO-2891 and give some
    feedback for me.

    Comments/input are welcome and help me to give more contribution to this
    work with my other contributions to the Geronimo ;).

    Thanks,
    Lasantha