Re: Problems building cayenne trunk

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 09:59:23 EST

    Hmm... This is something related to local environment. POJO test
    suite doesn't have any unstable third-party dependencies and
    generally works fine.

    BTW, sometimes when a master build breaks, I do have to do this to
    restore my local repo and source tree to a sane state:

    # find cayenne/ -type d -name target |xargs rm -rf
    # rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cayenne
    # cd cayenne && mvn install

    Andrus