Re: March Board Report

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 07:26:12 EDT

    +1, I like this format, but see comments below.

    > * A member of the Apache Geronimo has started some work on
    > integration between the two projects.

    There were multiple people involved from both communities, some are
    Geronimo committers, some - Cayenne, some - neither. So I'd say we
    rephrase it - "First attempts were made by Cayenne and Geronimo
    communities to integrate Cayenne JPA provider in Geronimo".

    > We have only some minor issues with Confluence still to resolve,
    > but otherwise everything is working well.

    Which one is that?

    Andrus