Re: March Board Report

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 18:39:16 EDT

    On 13/03/2007, at 12:08 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > On Mar 12, 2007, at 1:26 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    >
    >>> We have only some minor issues with Confluence still to resolve,
    >>> but otherwise everything is working well.
    >>
    >> Which one is that?
    >
    > I remember now - this is the issue with no anonymous access to RSS
    > feeds. This is my mistake - CAYSITE space didn't have anonymous
    > view permission (the idea was that it is viewed only in exported
    > form). I turned it on now, and the RSS should work (once we put it
    > in the template).
    >

    > Andrus

    No, there is another problem but I haven't reported it yet to
    anyone :-( The issue is that a page in Confluence (such as the home
    page) which includes other content (such as news) doesn't get re-
    exported. That means that when I added the recent news item nothing
    happened until I touched the front page (by adding a space
    somewhere). Also, there are other pages which might be affected (such
    as the page where I embedded the list of open Jira tasks for JPA).

    I was going to do more digging about first, but I don't know where to
    report things like this or who to speak to next.

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8