Re: CMr - Plug-in engine discussion on javalobby!

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 14:04:42 EDT

    On Mar 13, 2007, at 7:52 PM, Ahmed Mohombe wrote:

    > I'm just curious(and IMHO most users interested CM's future too):
    > is there a solution for our situation or not?
    > If yes, how does it look like?

    My recollection is that we were going to use Platonos, so I don't see
    a problem. It is just that currently everybody is working on other
    things, and Modeler doesn't progress as fast. Doesn't mean it is
    abandoned. Just that there is only so many hours in the day.

    > P.S. The lost time with these legal things is already so big that
    > in many situation I think it would be cheaper to write this from
    > zero :).

    Well yeah - the day open source developers stepped into the corporate
    world things started to suck.

    Andrus