Re: CMr - Plug-in engine discussion on javalobby!

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 14:19:09 EDT

    >> I'm just curious(and IMHO most users interested CM's future too): is
    >> there a solution for our situation or not?
    >> If yes, how does it look like?
    >
    > My recollection is that we were going to use Platonos, so I don't see a
    > problem.
    Yet a -1 for Platonos :). Looks like an unorganized abandoned chaos with 9 mailing lists.
    It's just scaring looking at it.

    Even if it's not a plug-in framework, this:
    https://appframework.dev.java.net/

    seems to have a bigger future since it's a JSR.
    It requires of course JDK 1.5, but for CM I don't think it's a problem, since it's a tool for the
    desktop only.

    Ahmed.