Re: Another bad Maven day

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 06:54:54 EDT

    I'll try to find time this weekend and revert the build system to Ant
    (based on 2.0 but following the new project structure). If I can do
    it in two days, then bye-bye Maven. Later we can improve it with Ivy,
    etc. For now I am planning manual dependency handling.

    One question though - are we allowed to have LGPL dependencies in
    SVN, if we don't release them? Anyone knows that?

    Andrus