Re: Another bad Maven day

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 07:09:00 EDT

    > One question though - are we allowed to have LGPL dependencies in SVN,
    > if we don't release them? Anyone knows that?
    ClickFramework is using a simple "get-deps" taks to download all required jars:
    http://click.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/click/trunk/click/build/build.xml?view=markup#l_344

    This way, there's no need to put in SVN jar files, so there are for sure *no* license issues.

    Since this is manually triggered by the user(with no maven "magic") it's pretty simple to control
    and fix if something goes wrong (or even debug with the ant debugger for Eclipse and NB).

    Ahmed.