[OT] Parallels Desktop - multiple OS's on a Mac

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 07:26:21 EDT

    Just installed Parallels Desktop trial on my Mac:

    http://www.parallels.com/

    Works very nice - now I have Mac OS X (obviously), Windows XP (booted
    from the Mac bootcamp partition) and Fedora Core 4 Linux - all on one
    desktop. Finally I don't have to maintain multiple old boxes with
    various OS's to access the full test environment for Cayenne :-)

    Andrus