Re: [OT] Parallels Desktop - multiple OS's on a Mac

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 08:28:13 EDT

    Yeah, it is pretty slick, although I must admit I get bored pretty
    quickly playing with it (Win2K in my case -- the only version of
    Windows I have) and just go back to OS X. My biggest complaint is
    Parallels chews up memory, but I suppose that is to be expected
    virtualizing an OS under another OS. Other than that, it is freaky
    good.

    /dev/mrg