RE: Another bad Maven day

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 13:48:53 EDT

    Another potential issue may be the following email. I'm not sure who
    still runs eclipse 3.1 (I think Mike mentioned he did), but you may have
    to upgrade to 3.2 to use the plugin in the near future.

    --
    From Eugene Kuleshov (one of the primary eclipse plugin devs) on
    3/12/07:

    Folks,

    I have to admit that I won't be able to maintain compatibility with Eclipse 3.1 (not to mention 3.0).

    So, if anyone is willing to commit to testing and maintaining support for that Eclipse version (including contributing fixes), please raise your voice.

    regards, Eugene