Re: Another bad Maven day

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 13:46:07 EDT

  • Next message: Lachlan Deck (JIRA): "[JIRA] Created: (CAY-771) CayenneContext.rollbackChanges (client-side) is marking objects in other contexts as transient!"

    On Mar 14, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > I'll try to find time this weekend and revert the build system to
    > Ant (based on 2.0 but following the new project structure). If I
    > can do it in two days, then bye-bye Maven.

    Every time I say something about finding time, it immediately becomes
    clear I don't have any :-(

    Now I cooled down a bit and feel like spending whatever time I have
    on feature development is still the best choice for now. Doesn't mean
    somebody else can't try to accomplish this.

    Andrus